BREAKING

07 January 2016

My first anal orgasm

This is a story about how my body felt during the first time I had an anal orgasm. I had always wondered about the enjoyment of anal play. I also enjoyed my asshole being touched and licked, but when it came to the penetration part, the enjoyment was gone. I thought I was missing something. Anal penetration never "hurt" but was somewhat uncomfortable. So because of that, anal was a special thing that was rarely done. The feeling of anal sex was neutral to me. It didn't feel good, but it didn't bother me either. Anyway, fast forward a few years... I had my first mfm threesome! It was awesome and everyone had a great time and I was made the center of attention. That's when I started wondering about the real possibility of a DP. The thought of two men fucking me at the same time got me very wet! However, the problem was the lack of feeling from anal... I wanted to be that slut that came from DP and at this point in time, that wasn't going to happen. I didn't want to disappoint my two cocks either...so I trained my asshole like a good wife should. I bought a small buttplug and practiced feeling "my spots" in my ass. I practiced with motion, speed and depth. I soon became comfortable with anal penetration and found myself buying a larger buttplug and repeating the process.

Now, fast forward a few months is I was sitting at work and all of a sudden my asshole started to throb and became horny like my clit does. My asshole was very sensitive and felt like it needed to be stimulated, and my nipples were rockhard without me even touching them. This was a completely new sensation for me. My asshole had never been "horny" but I knew what the feeling was immediately. I texted my husband and told him "my ass is horny". He replied with excitement, and asked how that was possible. I've been told him that I had been training my ass for an eventual double penetration with two dicks.

My asshole and nipples were almost aching by the end of the day, and as soon as I got home I inserted the larger butt plug into my ass. My nipples were so sensitive and hard, like when they are very cold except they were not cold. The begged to be pinched and touched as I sat on my butt plug on the corner of my bed. As I rocked back and forth, I pinched and pulled my nipples. It felt so good!

I knew this time I was going to cum from anal play. I could feel my orgasm building up. It was a completely new feeling, though I had never orgasmed from anal, I still knew that was what was happening. I could feel my g-spot being stimulated through my asshole, but it was a deeper more internal feeling that with pussy sex. I rocked back and forth for a few minutes and continued playing with my nipples when all of a sudden I came so hard I couldn't believe it! I had an instant connection with my nipples and clit...every feeling in my nipples went directly to my clit at the same time as my ass was cumming. The two feelings were totally separate feelings yet happening at the same time. My body had tremors for 15-20 seconds as my ass was orgasming! I was shaking and couldn't control it. My feet were twitching as I continued fucking my ass through orgasm. When it was over, I didn't have the "overly sensitive" feeling like after a clitoral orgasm. I didn't need anytime to recover. I just kept going and had 2 more orgasms!

Now, almost everytime when I'm with my husband, I have him eat me with a buttplug in my ass and its fucking amazing. Then he fucks me with the plug in my asshole. I'm starting to prefer anal orgasm over vaginal. I'm thinking I'm becoming an anal whore. And it feels so good to be considered an anal whore.

""

මෙම වල්කතා සේවාව ඔබ වෙත නොමිලේ ලබාදුන්නද ඒ වෙනුවෙන් අපට වියදමක් දැරීමට සිදුවේ ඒ සඳහා දායක වීමට ඔබත් කැමතිනම් අප කෘතඥ වෙමු. "අැඩ් එකක්" මත ක්ලික් කරන්න- කර්තෘ කර්තෘ

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 xxx the sex story collection xxx
Design by SLKNews | sameera